Hi everyone! This article is going to be about interior wall painting and adding a touch of bling to it!
Buy glitter wall paint from the store, and let your creative mind flow! There are various ways in which you can paint your walls. I’ll mention some below:
1. You could just paint your whole wall with the paint, the easiest way! You could also paint just a portion of your wall, for example, the upper or lower diagonal portion. Experiment with same colors of different shades or contrasting colors.
2. Paint something of your choice on the wall. Something as simple as different shapes, or something like the skyline of your favorite city(use contrasting colors).
3. Draw horizontal, vertical, or crisscrossed stripes with the glitter paint on your wall that has a basic color that matches the color of your glitter paint but is of a different shade, or you could go bold and use contrasting colors! My suggestion would be my personal favorite, white wall with gold paint. Bling yet classy!
4. Use blocks to paint on your basic colored interior wall. Contrasting colors would look better here. Create your own blocks or buy blocks from store, dip them in the glitter paint and apply on the wall!
5. Use stencils. Create your own stencils by cutting your favorite design on a cardboard piece and paint over it on the wall, or just buy stencils from store.
6. Another type of paint is also available, which is glow in the dark paint. This would not be noticeable during the day, but would look beautiful at night. It is usually used to paint ceilings.
So that’s all folks! Enjoy decorating, let creativity flow and enjoy!